GCS has a vacancy for a Sales Co-ordinator at our Rivonia office. Below are the details of the position.
Coordinate sales-related activities within GCS. Assist in maintaining good customer relationships. Provide sales administrative support to Project Managers. Maintain client and project data base and CRM package.
- Contact customers and prospects to arrange appointments for the relevant GCS Project Managers. Ensure there is product brochures and marketing material available for meetings scheduled
- Customer Relations: Liaison and satisfaction
- Co-ordinate and monitor and report sales activities
- Generate monthly sales reports
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Analyse data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop promotional ideas and material
- Co-ordinate attendance at industry functions and conferences
- Manage the CRM package
- Manage the web page and company LinkedIn profile
- GCS marketing material – client gifts, company brochure, compile and maintain product data sheets
Relevant qualification in Sales and Marketing
- Relevant qualification in Sales and Marketing
- Good organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Administration skills
- Computer Skills
5 – 8 years’ relevant experience within a scientific and consulting sales and marketing environment
Total Cost to Company Package will be negotiated according to the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
Candidates that meet the above requirements should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org . Should you not receive any communication by 2nd September 2019, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Sales Coordinator (215.2 KB)